Digital Media Strategist
EXL Media is a boutique media agency located in Incline Village, Nevada (Lake Tahoe). We have been in business for over 25 years. We work directly with client accounts and in partnership with advertising agencies developing and managing multi-channel media campaigns including Broadcast, Out-Of-Home, Digital Media, Publishers, and CTV/Digital Audio. EXL Media primarily provides services to clients in these industry sectors: Tourism/Hospitality, Healthcare, Transportation, Financial and Nonprofit.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Media Strategist to expand our family of savvy multi-media channel strategists with the intention of bringing new insights and skill sets to our team of media superstars. This is your opportunity to live and work in beautiful Lake Tahoe. If you are looking for a well-rounded and stimulating work environment with a career in digital media advertising, this is the job for you.
The selected candidate will:
- Will develop, negotiate, execute, and optimize digital media campaigns. This will include paid search, paid social, programmatic, display, email marketing, content sponsorships.
- Work as an account manager on some accounts and as a digital media buyer on other accounts.
- Is willing to live in the Reno-Lake Tahoe area and work in EXL Media’s office located in Incline Village, Nevada. There are hybrid opportunities available for snow days.
- Is available to work during EXL Media business hours: Monday – Friday 830a-5p Pacific Time.
- This is a full-time position. Employee benefits include paid vacation/holiday/personal time, 401k, health insurance, dental fund, training, potential year-end bonuses based on company performance and other fun perks.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Developing and managing digital media campaigns for multiple client accounts from an array of industries. This includes strategic planning and negotiating digital media buys.
- Working as an integral part of our digital media team ensuring EXL Media remains at the forefront of digital media initiatives and best practices.
- Account Management and ongoing Client Communications/Meeting Attendance
- Creating and managing campaign creative spec sheets ensuring creative deadlines are met and messaging is accurate.
- Setting up campaign trackers across all digital ad and campaign tracking platforms
- Developing, managing, and presenting digital campaign performance reports including identifying actionable insights.
- Proactively identify, evaluate, and recommend innovative digital advertising opportunities.
Required Job Skills
- Minimum 3 years experience in developing and managing digital media campaigns within an agency or client-side environment. This includes 3+ years paid search and paid social experience with Google Ads, Microsoft, and Meta Ad platforms.
- Minimum 3 years managing other digital media buys including but limited to programmatic, display, email marketing, publisher/direct buys.
- Minimum 3 years working within an account team as a lead digital media buyer/planner and/or account lead.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics (GA4)
- Working knowledge of ad serving and campaign tracking software, including campaign tracking tag implementation specifically Google Tag Manager
- Ability to manage and optimize multiple digital campaigns simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- The ability to build and maintain digital campaign dashboards and in turn provide summarized campaign performance reports.
- Ability to analyze data and troubleshoot questionable results.
- Highly proficient, organized and detail oriented.
- Good communication skills including written, oral and presentation skills.
- Strong mathematical skills with an attention to detail and accuracy
- Project Management Skills
- Ability to create, maintain, and optimize budgets for paid digital media campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Team Player: ability to work with a variety of team members including internal staff, partner vendors and clients.
- BA/BS degree with emphasis in a related marketing or advertising major
Preferred Job Skills
- Passionate about advertising, especially digital media
- Strong negotiator
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Positive engaging attitude and willingness to step up and get the job done successfully.
- Certified in Facebook, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and any other digital certifications.
Please send resume and minimum salary requirements to email@example.com