Digital Media Planner and Buyer
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital buyer/planner to join our team of savvy multimedia buyers and planners. This is your opportunity to live and work in beautiful Lake Tahoe. If you are looking for a well-rounded and stimulating work environment and enjoy the outdoors, this is the job for you.
The selected candidate will:
- Develop, negotiate, execute, and optimize digital media campaigns with specific focus on paid search and paid social media buys
- Is willing to live in the Reno-Lake Tahoe area. This may be a full or part time position. Employee benefits will be based on full or part time status
Duties include but not limited to:
- Working as an integral part of our Digital Media Team.
- Developing and implementing digital campaigns with focus on paid search and social media
- Managing and optimizing these campaigns
- Providing monthly and quarterly web analytics and internet campaign reports
- Setting up campaign trackers across all digital ad and campaign tracking platforms
- Proactively identify, evaluate, and recommend innovative digital advertising opportunities
Required Job Skills
- Minimum 2 years managing digital media campaigns
- Minimum 2 years managing paid search campaigns
- Minimum 2 years managing paid social campaigns
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of ad serving and campaign tracking software, including campaign tracking tag implementation.
- Ability to manage and optimize multiple digital campaigns simultaneously.
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office
- The ability to build and maintain digital campaign performance charts and/or dashboards.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Good communication skills including written, oral and presentation skills
- Strong mathematical skills with an attention to detail
- Demonstrates independent thinking
- Team Player: ability to work with a variety of team members
Preferred Job Skills
- BA/BS degree with emphasis in a related marketing or advertising major
- Passionate about digital media
- Strong negotiator
- Strong Analytical Skills
No phone calls please. Independent contractors need not apply.
Please send resume and minimum salary requirements to email@example.com